In consideration of being allowed to enter into the play center and/or participate in any parties or programs at Jumping Jax Inc. DBA Jumping Jax Family Fun Center, the undersigned, on his or her own behalf and on behalf of the minor identified below, acknowledges, appreciates and agrees that:
1. Inflatable’s can be hazardous and dangerous. Activities require strenuous exercise and various degrees of skill and expertise. I understand that these activies can result in serious injury to the person or child. I assume any and all risk and damage or injury while on Jumping Jax premises.
2. I am aware of the risk, hazards and danger of personal injury, disability and/or as a result of participation at Jumping Jax Family Fun Center including those that may arise out of the negligence of the other participants. Also, “if I discover any hazards during our participation, I will bring it to the atiention of the nearest Jumping Jax employee immediately.”
3. I have received and read a copy of the operational rules and understand that it is my responsibility to ask questions about the operational rules and regulations if necessary. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that I/my children understand the rules. Although there are employees to help monitor children/adults playing, it is my responsibility to monitor my children and my own activities. I will bring any observation of the rules being broken to the attention of a Jumping Jax Inc. staff member. I certify that I and/or my child are in good health and that I and or my child have no physical limitations which would preclude safe participation at Jumping Jax Family Fun Center.
4. In consideration for the admission of my child, I hereby release, waiver and forever discharge and covenant not to sue Jumping Jax Inc. DBA. Jumping Jax Family Fun Center. and it’s owners, employees, officers, directors, trustees, equipment manufactures, and all other persons or entities acting on its behalf, from any and all claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expense including atiorney’s fees, injuries, disability, death, paralysis, or loss or damages to person or property to the fullest extent of law which are related to or arise out of or in any way connected to my child’s participation or use of the facility.
5. By the execution of this agreement, it is my intention to assume all risk of injury and do hereby surrender and waive any rights to sue or exercise any legal right to seek damages again Jumping Jax Inc. DBA Jumping Jax Family Fun Center., its owners, agents, employees, officers, directors and/or all other persons or entities acting on its behalf.
6. I acknowledge that my or my child’s participation in activities at Jumping Jax Inc. DBA Jumping Jax Family Fun Center is strictly voluntary. I hereby certify that I’m over 18 years of age. I have carefully read the foregoing covenant not to sue and acknowledge that I understand and agree to all of the above terms and conditions. Prior to signing this agreement, I have had an opportunity to ask any and all questions. I am aware that by signing this agreement, I assume all risks and waive and release all substantial rights that I may have and possess.